Now, we know we are a company offering software that allows you to recover deleted files and email, but we want to offer our users and subscribers the most value possible. This means we are going to cover a fairly wide array of topics to inform and educate you. Before we dive into things, if you have not read our page that describes who we are, please do so here!
We deal so much with recovering email files and data that we have become experts on the subject matter of emailing. Whether you are in business for yourself, are an employee of a business, a teacher, lawyer, doctor or stay at home mom, email is still one of the most important and effective forms of communication. If you do not know how to utilize this amazing tool properly, you are missing out.
How to Be The Most Productive and Effective With Email:
1. Don’t Let It Was Your Time. Yes, email is a crucial tool for daily communication, but those who sit on it all day and are constantly checking it more than necessary are taking away from other things they could be doing. Use email to your advantage, don’t use it in a way that makes you less productive.
2. Use Email To Initiate. Email is a great way to start a conversation or rekindle some type of relationship. Emailing back and forth can become a waste of time though, so if you ever begin playing a game of email tag, pick up the phone and call the person you are in contact with. It will save you significant amounts of time.
3. Not A Task Manager. Do not use email to manage your tasks, your teams tasks or your family or friends tasks. This can get messy and overwhelming. Email is fantastic but don’t use it for more than what is it.
4. Use A Powerful Subject Line. No matter how good the content of your email is, people will not read your email if the subject line does not catch their eye. Having a subject line that is powerful and intriguing is a must. If you are forwarding an email, don’t be lazy. go and change the subject line to what it should be. It only take an extra thirty seconds to a minute to produce a quality and affective subject line. Go the extra mile.
5. Set Aside Specific Time. Everyday you should set aside a time frame of when you are going to sit down and view and reply to all your emails. This way you are not constantly checking throughout your day and letting it undermine your productivity.
6. Organize Your Inbox. In order to navigate your email in the most efficient way possible, organize it with labels, folders and categories. It will save you time in the long run and will be well worth it.
7. Unsubscribing Is Necessary. Take the extra time to unsubscribe from unwanted promotional emails. They are making a mess of your inbox and just make life more confusing. Make it easier for yourself to focus by making those few extra clicks and unsubscribing.
Email is such a powerful tool, but it is often used in the wrong way or used too much. Thanks for reading today’s post! Stay tuned for more great, applicable information!